Happy Friday, y’all! This week I’m reviewing the handy, dandy app known as Pocket.
Have you ever been scrolling through your Twitter/Facebook feed and you come across an awesome article about the “5 Documentaries You HAVE to Watch” or “If 2 Chainz Quotes Were Motivational Posters” or even the infamous “12 Reasons Why You Are Obsessed With Your Big” and you click on it, it opens in Safari and you realize ehhh, don’t really have time/feel like reading this right now and decide you’ll come back to it later?? But then you never actually do? If so, then you’re going to L O V E this app. Once you install it on your smartphone, you can “pocket” any website/article/video and come back to it later when you actually have time to read it.
- You can add customizable #tags to the things you save for easier finding later on.
- The sharing capabilities within the app are phenom. So, once you and all your friends read this review and decide Pocket is a must download – you can send articles back and forth and chat about them – all inside the app!
- Pocket works offline, so when you’re approaching your data limit real quick, you can still be entertained by your saved compilation of the Little Einsteins Vine Remixes.
- It even converts the article into an easy-to-read layout, so you’re not bogged down by ads.
- You can install a Google Chrome extension to save things you find while on your computer. #nomoreneedfor73937tabs
Have a marvelous weekend, friends!