Welcome to the first post of a weekly series of a few of my favorite things. I really wanted my first “favorites” post to be about quotes, but I just can’t stop listening to music these days, so this seemed more fitting. Enter my top 5 favorites songs as of today:
- M o n e y B a b y | K Camp | this is the song I look to when I have a few minutes of sprinting left on the treadmill; get it!
- F l e x | Rich Homie Quan | he made $100,000 just in two days, what else is there to say?
- T r u f f l e B u t t e r | Nicki Minaj Ft. Lil Wayne + Drake | shout out to bff ann for introducing me to this; on repeat since last weekend.
- B o o t y | Jennifer Lopez Ft. Iggy Azalea | the videos a little scandalous but also a great track to work out to.
- W h i p I t | ILoveMakonnen | because this song is the theme song to our townhouse this semester. like who is makonnen and why does he teach so many classes? we love it anyways.
Hope you find one you love + happy hump day/wine wednesday! ❤